Authentic Education advocates are organized and on the move. EmpathyEducates offers a collection of coalitions that we think fine. Please peruse, participate in any if you choose, or merely consider the possibilities as alliances have and do.
- Students, Teachers, Parents, The People are passionate about improving our nation’s education.
- The Public is dedicated to raising awareness about current issues in education law, policy, and practices.
- Education Organizations seeks to encourage greater understanding and participation.
- The people organize and participate in democracy<; that is authentic education!/li>
Coalitions. Alliances. Advocates for Authentic Education
Education is an inalienable human right!
Will never be divided. Together we can and will ensure that [formal and informal] education is enacted upon as a human right! We are committed to the children. Their cause is our own. Our shared future is founded in the past, the present, and what we actively choose to do going forward.
- We are fully responsive to the needs of our young and old.
- Awesome societies never lose sight of the Seventh Generation.
- Amazing children grow into astounding adults; with a little help from us all.
Change comes when we work together. Coalition of Essential Schools, Empowered By Play, Defending the Early Years, Uniting 4 Kids, Change the Stakes, Journey for Justice 2, the Chicago Teachers Union and we are among the many who understand participatory democracy is essential. “Union is strength,” as is articulated in Aesop’s Bundle of Sticks. Organize and express your vigor.
We sing, Education is a Human Right! Hum along or say it loud. Let us shake the roofs and raise consciousness. All men, women, and children are created equal. We are more powerful when we work as one.
We are committed to the cause, to honor the differences, enjoy the similarities, and to find oneness with all. Empathy Educates.
We work to ensure that all are served. The commonweal connects us to our selves and each other. The Constitution is our call; “Education is a Human Right.” “Empathy Educates!”
We stand strong for Education as a Human Right We Organize. Strategize and Act.
United! We can never be divided.Stand!. As One! Join together and grow love and strength!!
- Action Biographies
- Alliance for Educational Justice
- Alliance To Reclaim Our Schools
- Authentic Education Advocates
- Campaign For Commercial-Free Childhood
- Community Involvement
- Connected For Justice
- Creative Thought
- Critical Thought
- Developmentally Differentiated Learning
- Dream Defenders
- Dyett High School Revitalization
- Editorial Views
- Education Advocate Roll
- Education Membership Organizations
- Education News Roll
- Education Organizations
- Education Policy
- Education Research
- Family History
- Film Reviews
- Graphic Journalism
- HandsUp United
- Issues of Import
- Journey For Justice
- Local/National Actions
- Meaningful Education
- Moral Movement
- Opportunity To Learn
- Oral History
- Partners and Allies
- Personal Reflections
- Racial Socioeconomic
- Reclaim the Promise
- ReImagining Public Education
- Research Reports
- School Choice
- Selma Bridge Crossing
- Social Emotional Learning
- standing with heR
- This Is The Movement
- Tuition Free College
- Video or Film
- We Charge Genocide
- White Papers
- YouTalk Tools
- Youth/Student Voices
The History of Public Education in New Orleans Still Matters Al Kennedy 2016-12-05T05:39:22+00:00
The Grand Jury Process—The Judicial Explicitness of Implicit Bias Betsy L. Angert 2016-11-29T17:39:09+00:00
Open Letter of Demand to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Administrators in Response to Anti-Black Threat and Terror on Campus standing with heR 2016-11-29T17:39:09+00:00
Open Letter of Demand to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Administrators in Response to Anti-Black Threat and Terror on Campus Gallery
Open Letter of Demand to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Administrators in Response to Anti-Black Threat and Terror on Campus
As a Minority Student at Mizzou, The Racial Tensions There Didn’t Surprise Me Kouichi Shirayanagi 2016-11-29T17:39:09+00:00
My University Studies Haven’t Saved Me From Homelessness and Hunger Pablo Montes 2016-11-29T17:39:09+00:00