The Conversation; Uncommon Common Cores!
Accountability or Authentic Assessment?
Standards. The History and Mystery are discussed and debated.
Recent Conversations on Common Core State Standards
One person equals one vote: seems simple enough. Unfortunately, that hasn’t worked out for many Americans [...]
As with many tragedies, a host of politicians are now trying to exploit the mass murder [...]
The Case of the People of Flint vs. The State of Michigan President Obama has [...]
There's a strange irony in printing the image of someone who spent her life on the [...]
By Jeff Bryant | Originally Published at Campaign For America's Future. March 17, 2016 | Photographic credit; Bernie [...]
By Michelle Chen | Working In These Times. March 9, 2016, 12:56 PM | Photographic Credit; A scene [...]
For Immediate Release Friday, February 12, 2016 - 1:15 PM DETROIT, Michigan - Three significant [...]
Wall Street's sinister influence on the political process has, rightly, been a major topic during this [...]
Recent Reports Related to Common Core State Standards
- The People’s Rally, March, and Conference—Save Our Schools Coalition July 8-9, 2016 empathy 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- Of Love and Blood: For People Who Like To Watch Child Abuse Porn on Social Media Stacey Patton 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- The People’s March For Public Education and Social Justice empathy 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- A Perfect Storm; The Takeover of New Orleans Public Schools—Disenfranchised Communities Phoebe Ferguson 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- Why John King Should Be Rejected as Secretary of Education Nikhil Goyal 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- I’ll Be So Proud When My Daughter is President and Runs a Corrupt Oligarchy Kiese Laymon 2016-11-29T17:39:07+00:00
- The History of Public Education in New Orleans Still Matters Al Kennedy 2016-12-05T05:39:22+00:00