By Raynard Sanders, Ed.D. | Originally Published atThe New Orleans Tribune. January 22, 2015 | In […]
By Paul Buchheit | Originally Published at AlterNet. January 11, 2015 || Photographic Credit; […]
By Tim Wise | Originally Published at Tim Wise. January 8, 2015 | Image Credit; Twitter
What People Say
To teach is to learn twice!
Since a better world will not happen overnight, there is nothing we can do that’s more likely to be part of the cure than to work on all fronts together, and nothing more likely to spread more disease than accepting the myth that this is a “crisis” of bad teaching rather than a broader crisis of democracy!
To teach is to reach inside and outside yourself…to embrace learning!
Education is a human and civil right!!!!
Apartheid education, rarely mentioned in the press or openly confronted even among once-progressive educators, is alive and well and rapidly increasing now in the United States.
America needs an Education Spring!
Journeys To Justice
- Open Letter; We The Protestersempathy
- The Selma Voting Rights Struggle: 15 Key Points from Bottom-Up History and Why It Matters TodayEmilye Crosby
- Chicago School Closings; Film Screening, Research Presentation, and Panel Discussionempathy
- Girls In Justiceempathy
- Our Lives Matter — Why?empathy
- How Segregation Plays Out In America Today, as told through #MichaelBrown’s School District in St. Louis Countyempathy
- Rising to the Challenge or High School Graduates Feel Unprepared For College and Workempathy
- Will I Live In Fear For The Rest Of My Life?empathy