By Tiffanie Drayton | Originally Published at The Frisky. February 24, 2015
Patricia Arquette’s Oscar acceptance speech […]
By Mercedes Schneider | Originally Published at Deutsch29. December 28, 2014
In modern America, when it […]
What People Say
To teach is to learn twice!
Since a better world will not happen overnight, there is nothing we can do that’s more likely to be part of the cure than to work on all fronts together, and nothing more likely to spread more disease than accepting the myth that this is a “crisis” of bad teaching rather than a broader crisis of democracy!
To teach is to reach inside and outside yourself…to embrace learning!
Education is a human and civil right!!!!
Apartheid education, rarely mentioned in the press or openly confronted even among once-progressive educators, is alive and well and rapidly increasing now in the United States.
America needs an Education Spring!
Journeys To Justice
- Why America’s Higher Education Needs ReformWalnut Bowl
- Mapping Police Violenceempathy
- The School Closure PlaybookRebecca Rojer
- “Nigger”John Lee Fisher
- A Perfect Storm: The Takeover of New Orleans Public Schools” Part Two — The Illusion of Choiceempathy
- Love Our Children — Do Not Elect The Hate Crime PerpetratorsIrene Robinson
- The Sacredness of Bloody Sunday Triumphs! #BloodySunday #Sacredempathy
- Closed For Goodempathy