By John Spencer | Originally Published at Medium. December 14, 2014 | Photo Credit: Allie at […]
What People Say
To teach is to learn twice!
Since a better world will not happen overnight, there is nothing we can do that’s more likely to be part of the cure than to work on all fronts together, and nothing more likely to spread more disease than accepting the myth that this is a “crisis” of bad teaching rather than a broader crisis of democracy!
To teach is to reach inside and outside yourself…to embrace learning!
Education is a human and civil right!!!!
Apartheid education, rarely mentioned in the press or openly confronted even among once-progressive educators, is alive and well and rapidly increasing now in the United States.
America needs an Education Spring!
Journeys To Justice
- Will I Live In Fear For The Rest Of My Life?empathy
- Over-Policed & Under-Served: How The Phrase “F*ck The Police” Was Bornempathy
- The Pain of the Watermelon Jokeempathy
- After Grand Jury Verdict and Beyond Today Let’s Take Actionempathy
- The Results Are In. An Open Letter from Protestors On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14)empathy
- My Redneck Past: A Brief Memoir of Two’sempathy
- The Woman Who Beat The Klanempathy
- The National Summit on Urban Education – Videosempathy