One person equals one vote: seems simple enough. Unfortunately, that hasn’t worked out for [...]
As with many tragedies, a host of politicians are now trying to exploit the [...]
The Case of the People of Flint vs. The State of Michigan President [...]
What People Say
To teach is to learn twice!
Since a better world will not happen overnight, there is nothing we can do that’s more likely to be part of the cure than to work on all fronts together, and nothing more likely to spread more disease than accepting the myth that this is a “crisis” of bad teaching rather than a broader crisis of democracy!
To teach is to reach inside and outside yourself…to embrace learning!
Education is a human and civil right!!!!
Apartheid education, rarely mentioned in the press or openly confronted even among once-progressive educators, is alive and well and rapidly increasing now in the United States.
America needs an Education Spring!
Journeys To Justice
- The People’s Rally, March, and Conference—Save Our Schools Coalition July 8-9, 2016 empathy 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- Of Love and Blood: For People Who Like To Watch Child Abuse Porn on Social Media Stacey Patton 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- The People’s March For Public Education and Social Justice empathy 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- A Perfect Storm; The Takeover of New Orleans Public Schools—Disenfranchised Communities Phoebe Ferguson 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- Why John King Should Be Rejected as Secretary of Education Nikhil Goyal 2016-11-29T17:39:06+00:00
- I’ll Be So Proud When My Daughter is President and Runs a Corrupt Oligarchy Kiese Laymon 2016-11-29T17:39:07+00:00
- The History of Public Education in New Orleans Still Matters Al Kennedy 2016-12-05T05:39:22+00:00