By J Celeste Lay | Originally Published at The Conversation August 25, 2015 5.55AM EDT | […]
By Jan Resseger | Originally Published at janresseger. August 19, 2015< | Photographic Credit; It’s […]
By Michael Deshotels | Originally Published at Louisiana Educator. August 9, 2015 | Photographic Credit; […]
What People Say
To teach is to learn twice!
Since a better world will not happen overnight, there is nothing we can do that’s more likely to be part of the cure than to work on all fronts together, and nothing more likely to spread more disease than accepting the myth that this is a “crisis” of bad teaching rather than a broader crisis of democracy!
To teach is to reach inside and outside yourself…to embrace learning!
Education is a human and civil right!!!!
Apartheid education, rarely mentioned in the press or openly confronted even among once-progressive educators, is alive and well and rapidly increasing now in the United States.
America needs an Education Spring!
Journeys To Justice
- Health Professionals Challenge Mayor Emanuel to End Hunger Strike #WeAreDyettempathy
- Race, Love, Hate, and Me: A Distinctly American StoryShaun King
- Parents and Allies Launch a Hunger Strike #FightForDyett Videosempathy
- Prodigal Son. Vigilant in the Vanguard. Never Cease to Fight!Adourthus Mc Dowell
- Rachel. Trayvon. Michael. Dying. Laughing. A. FictionKiese Laymon
- “I’m Now As Poor as I was Before” — Prison-Created PovertyAmme Voz