Parrish Doral Brown Jr.
On the day April 9th, 1996 early in the morning in Norwegian American Hospital, a child named Parrish Doral Brown Jr. was born. He is a proud African American male and the son of Denise Brown and Parrish Doral Brown Sr. Throughout his life time he is known for being very respectful and exceeding in his academics. He attends Walter H. Dyett High school and he will be graduating in the year 2014. He works for the Kenwood Oakland Community Organization as a youth organizer. He is currently focusing on implementing a restorative justice program to decrease the arrest rate of teens in his community.
- Perfect Attendance Award – Principal’s Honor Roll
- Superior Cadet Award (JROTC)
- Y.E.S Scholars Certificate
- Exemplary Behavior Award
- Ideal Education Foundation Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship
- Kenwood Oakland Community Organization Youth Leader
Parrish also loves to volunteer in anything that will improve his community, like tutoring kids in his community, helping out with a community organization’s food pantry, and being to voice for his peers to demand a better education for the future.